The Board had postponed the elections planned for last March due to the urgent measures for COVID-19.
With a new decision, the Annual General Meeting and elections are to be held on Sunday, September 27, 2020, from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm or later as needed, at the SZ1A club station at Redforest (Kokkinologos). The place was chosen so that, if the weather allows it, the meeting can take place outside, so that there is maximum protection for everyone.
All members of the Association are invited to the Annual General Meeting, according to the Articles of Association, which will take place on Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 10:00am at our station in Kokkinologos, with topics:
- Proceedings of the Board of Directors for the period from 1-1-2019 to 31-12-2020.
- Report of the Audit Committee
- Discharge of the Board of Directors for the year 2019.
- Approval of next years budget.
- Station Insurance Coverage Contract.
- Approval of any decision to expel members from the Union.
- Other issues to be raised by members.
- Election of new members to the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
Voting end time: 13:00 of the same day.
Deadline for submission of nominee applications: 12:00
In case the required member quorum is not met (usually there is a quorum from the first Sunday, so we all expect to be there from the 27th), the process will be postponed until October 4 at the same place and at the same time.